When it comes to making business transactions, cash can sometimes get you in more trouble than it’s worth. Why carry large sums of cash around when there are safer, more reliable options? With GCash, you can send and receive money without leaving your desk or even your computer! Read on to learn how to start using GCash for your business today!
Download GCash App
The first step is to download the GCash app from the Google Play Store or the App Store. Once you have installed the app, open it and create an account. You will need to provide your mobile number, email address, and full name.
You will also be asked to create a 6-digit MPIN (Mobile Personal Identification Number) for added security. Now that you have created your account, it’s time to load some money into your GCash wallet.
There are three ways of doing this: Via BDO Bank Deposit – Simply log in to your BDO bank account through their Mobile banking app and select Deposit/Transfer Funds then choose Load Money in GCASH Wallet. With this option, funds should reach your wallet within 24 hours
Via Credit Card – Payment can be made with any credit card accepted by MasterCard Worldwide via GCASH MASTERCARD PAYMENT ACCOUNT through any online transaction like making purchases online
Via Remittance Agent – Load money into GCASH via remittance agents nationwide by filling out the necessary forms
Create New Account
- First, you need to sign up for a GCash account. You can do this by downloading the app and registering with your mobile number.
- Once you have registered, open the app and go to the main menu. From there, select Add Money.
- Enter the amount of money you want to add to your account and select GCash.
- You will then be asked to confirm the transaction. Once you have confirmed, the money will be added to your account immediately.
- To start using GCash for your business transactions, go to the main menu and select Pay bills.
- Enter the amount you want to pay and select GCash as your payment method.
Read about: Which App Gives The Highest Loan Instantly?
Activating Your New Account
Before you can start using GCash for your business, you need to activate your account. You can do this by going to the GCash website and following the instructions. Once your account is activated, you’ll be able to link it to your bank account and start making transactions.
The steps are as follows:
- Go to the GCash website and create an account.
- Once you have an account, log in and click on the Activate Account button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your account.
- Once your account is activated, you can link it to your bank account by going to the Link Bank Account page and following the instructions.
Send & Receive Money
You can now start using GCash for your business transactions! To receive payments, just give your customer your QR code. They can scan the QR code using the GCash app and enter the amount they need to pay.
For withdrawals, you can go to any GCash Partner Outlet and present your QR code. The cashier will then scan your QR code and hand over the amount you withdrew.
You can also use the GCash app to pay bills and buy loads. Just enter the amount you need to pay and choose from the available payment options. If the recipient is not yet registered with GCash, they will be prompted to register before receiving their money.
Depositing Cash at any 7-Eleven Philippines outlet
The Philippines has a large number of 7-Eleven convenience stores. You can deposit cash into your GCash account at any 7-Eleven outlet by following these simple steps:
- Go to the cashier and inform them that you would like to deposit money into your GCash account.
- The cashier will then generate a barcode which you will need to scan using the GCash app.
- Once the barcode has been scanned, input the amount of money you would like to deposit and confirm the transaction.
- You will then receive a confirmation message from GCash informing you that the transaction is complete.
- That’s it!
Read about: $50 Loan Instant No Credit Check