With the fervor of football season heating up, the schedules for all four major US collegiate football conferences have been released, and Penn State is no different. Check out today’s blog article Penn State Football Schedule 2023 in order to find a useful tool that will easily let you know when Penn State has a home game.
Penn State Football Schedule 2023
The 2023 Penn State Football Schedule features seven home games and five away games. The Nittany Lions will face Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, and Purdue at home. They’ll travel to play Illinois, Rutgers, Northwestern, Maryland, and Indiana on the road.
The season starts on September 2nd with a home game against Ohio State. Other key matchups include September 9th at Illinois; September 23rd vs. Michigan; October 7th vs. Wisconsin; November 11th at Northwestern; and November 25th vs. Purdue (Senior Day).
Read about: Gal Sport Betting in South Sudan: Everything You Need to Know
The complete schedule is as follows
September 2nd – Ohio State (home)
September 9th – at Illinois
September 16th – Ball State (home)
September 23rd – Michigan (home)
September 30th – Kent State (home)
October 7th – Wisconsin (home)
October 14th- Bye Week
October 21st- at Rutgers
October 28th- Iowa (home)
November 4th- at Maryland
November 11th- Northwestern (away)
November 18th- Nebraska (home)
November 25th- Purdue (home senior Day)
From Where to Buy Tickets
There are a few different ways that you can buy tickets to see Penn State Football. The first way is through the official Penn State website. If you go to the ticketing page, you will be able to see all of the different games that are available for purchase. You can also find out information about seat availability and pricing.
Another way to buy tickets is through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster is an online ticketing service that sells tickets to a variety of different events. You can search for Penn State Football tickets on their website and purchase them through their secure checkout process. Finally, you can also buy tickets at the stadium on game day. If you choose this option, be sure to arrive early as there may be long lines.
Parking and Campus Ma
Penn State Football Schedule
- Parking and Campus Map
You can find a map of the University Park campus, including parking areas, here. Please note that vehicles without a valid permit are subject to being ticketed or towed. Additionally, RVs and trailers are not permitted in most parking lots on game days. For more information on game day parking, please visit the Penn State Football website.
TV Broadcast, Radio & Game Day Radio
- The Nittany Lions will have seven games televised on either ABC, ESPN, FOX, or FS1 during the 2019 season. The first three games of the season will be broadcast on the radio only.
- The annual Blue-White Game will be held on April 13 and will be televised live on the Big Ten Network at 330 p.m. ET.
- Radio broadcasts for all Penn State football games can be heard on Penn State Sports Network and Beaver Stadium’s official website. Additionally, WNTP 990 AM (English) and WCMB 1270 AM (Spanish) will also broadcast select games throughout the season.
- For game days inside Beaver Stadium, fans can listen to the Penn State Sports Network via the TuneIn app which is available through the App Store or Google Play Store.
Nittany Lion Sports Capsule
- The 2017 Penn State Nittany Lions football team will represent Pennsylvania State University during the 2017 NCAA Division I FBS football season. The Lions will be led by first-year head coach James Franklin and will play their home games at Beaver Stadium in University Park, Pennsylvania. They will compete as a member of the Big Ten Conference in the East Division.
- This is your one-stop shop for everything you need to know about Penn State sports this weekend! We’ll start with football, as the Nittany Lions take on Temple at noon on Saturday at Beaver Stadium.
Read about: Can Jimmy Garoppolo lead the San Francisco 49ers to a Super Bowl Win
Our Ten Most Important Penn State Games for 2023
- vs. Ohio State Buckeyes
- at Michigan Wolverines
- vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers
- at Iowa Hawkeyes
- vs. Wisconsin Badgers
- at Rutgers Scarlet Knights
- vs. Indiana Hoosiers
- at Northwestern Wildcats
- vs Maryland Terrapins
10. at Penn Quakers